1. Fit-up welding rotator make up of 1 pc drive roller, 2 pcs idler rollers and 2 pcs lifting rollers. When working, drive roller with power to make other rollers and jobs rotating, 2 pcs lifting rollers through up/down to make jobs seam in alignment, so that make juncture perfectly.
2. Lifting rollers are swing arm type, which to achieve up/down by hydraulic pump. The wheels support jobs to up/down, as well as do small left/right adjusting .
3. All rollers can move on rails, drive roller moving by electric, other rollers moving by manual.
4. The position of rollers can be changed as per required, so that to match with different diameters of jobs.
5. Lifting rollers without power, need to use together with drive roller.
Next page >>